社区应用 最新帖子 精华区 社区服务 会员列表 统计排行 银行
主题 : 2013考博英语词汇复习测试题
camera 离线
级别: 论坛版主
显示用户信息 
楼主  发表于: 2012-08-24   

2013考博英语词汇复习测试题

1. In that country, guests tend to feel they are not highly if the invitation to a dinner party is extended only three or four days before the party date. :}'=`wa  
(A) admired 81? hY4  
(B)regarded Xv ]W(f1  
(C) expected Xix L  R  
(D) worshipped ElcjtYu4  
2. A of the long report by the budget committee was submitted to the mayor for approval. k:t ]s_`<  
(A) shorthand 2b}t,&bv?  
(B)scheme PxWT1 !  
(C) schedule o[Q MTP  
(D) sketch 3 oF45`3FV  
3. A man has to make ______for his old age by putting aside enough money to live on when old . ! `   
(A) supply Ta ZmRL  
(B) assurance hgYZOwQ  
(C) provision s Ep"D+f  
(D) adjustment PCHu #5j_a  
4.The newly-built Science Building seems _______enough to last a hundred years. M'?,] an  
(A) spacious kj#?whK6~  
(B) sophisticated ] l_\71  
(C) substantial }NHaCG[,  
(D) steady mitHT :%r2  
5.It is well-known that the retired workers in our country are _________free medical care. <GS^  
(A) entitled to 1-8mFIK  
(B) involved in b6 cBg  
(C) associated with =Gpylj7?~  
(D) assigned to f%is~e~wc  
6.The farmers were more anxious for rain than the people in the city because they had more at ______. R/~p>apg8  
(A) danger !j9t*2m[  
(B) stake ;5]Lf$tZ  
(C) loss |kyX 3~  
(D) threat [+rfAW>p}  
7. I felt _________to death because I could make nothing of the chairman’s speech. D$w6V  
(A) fatigued 3+)J @(a  
(B) tired Z)I+ @2  
(C) exhausted g;H=6JeG/  
(D) bored .p<:II: 6  
8. When the engine would not start, the mechanic inspected all the parts to find what was at _____. |U:k,YH  
(A) wrong L7n D|  
(B) trouble f}o\*|k_|  
(C) fault ef 8s<5"4  
(D) difficulty ]0Y4U7W  
9. Your advice would be ______valuable to him, who is at present at his wit’s end. P{8iJ`rBG  
exceedingly /K+r? ]kf  
(B) excessively 3atBX5  
(C) extensively Tr_ w]'  
(D) exclusively R[zpD%CI  
10. He failed to carry out some of the provisions of the contract, and now he has to ______the consequences. ]&o$b]  
(A) answer for vk}n,ecl  
(B) runsintos dcDyK!zz"  
(C) abide by MUaq7B_>  
(D) stepsintos (of#(I[m7  
11. The river is already _______its banks because of excessive rainfall; and the city is threatened with a likely flood. T-'OwCB1q  
(A) parallel to w^\52  
(B) level in .N,bIQnj  
(C) flat on W/=.@JjI  
(D) flush with &agWaf1%a  
12. People _______that vertical flight transports would carry millions of passengers as do the airliners of today. [zH:1Zhl&  
(A) convinced 4zXFuTr($  
(B) anticipated G0CW}e@)  
(C) resolved xipU8'ac/  
(D) assured '*Z1tDFS  
13. In spite of the wide range of reading material specially written or _______ for language learning purposes, there is yet no comprehensive systematic programme for the reading skills. a4m n*,  
(A) adapted I5X|(0es  
(B) acknowledged RF`.xQ26=  
(C) assembled (9tX5$e6N  
(D) appointed 4n#M  
14.The mother said she would ________her son washing the dishes if he could finish his assignment before supper. O\ GEay2  
(A) let down ?U%qPv:  
(B) let alone dph{74Dc  
(C) let off )\1QJ$-M&  
(D) let out EB0TTJR?#  
15.We should always keep in mind that _______decisions often lead to bitter regrets . zv|2:4H  
(A) urgent 6`&a&%,O  
(B) hasty [ZNtCnv  
(C) instant MOQ6 :  
(D) prompt /?wtF4  
16.John complained to the bookseller that there were several pages _______in the dictionary. TC MCK_SQL  
(A) missing TeMHm ?1^  
(B) losing mbKZJ{|4s  
(C) dropping ^8]NxV@l  
(D) leaking aKJwofD  
描述
快速回复

如果您提交过一次失败了,可以用”恢复数据”来恢复帖子内容
验证问题:
3+5=? 正确答案:8
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交